Expect excitement when you pair two attractive Thai actors known to have dramatic chops! This is exactly what’s happening now as the blitz for He’s Coming to Me reaches a fever pitch.
Starring Singto (as a wandering ghost) and Ohm as his living mate, He’s Coming to Me tells the tale of a ghost who wanders between Earth in the hereafter in search of his identity and, in the process, encounters a young lonely boy who connects with him in many ways.
—Edited by TheFNGee
LINE TV released Episode One of this BL series on March 7th, 2019.
So far, the teaser videos keep on coming! Singto, with his soulful eyes, and charming demeanor, seems like the perfect match for the taller and equally attractive Ohm, who exudes such a massive dose of sex appeal.
Whoever cast these two was a genius – combining two of today’s most attractive and talented Thai actors in the BL Universe.
Here’s the OST – sentimental Thai music at its finest!
I have to say that Ohm and Singto’s photoshoots were simply electrifying! No words to describe it perfectly but that. I’m talking about the Hamburger Magazine shoot below.
What makes it even more exciting? Well, let’s see:
(1) It fuels further anticipation about the degree of interaction between Ohm and Singto in the TV series He’s Coming to Me;
(2) What sort of fan service will they try to orchestrate before, after, and between the series?
It’s like unlocking a better (and younger) New-Tay tandem with more potency and box office power. Not that I’m saying anything bad about New and Tay. Both Dark Blue Kiss actors deserved the accolades they are getting. What I’m saying is that the electricity between Ohm and Singto is simply over the roof!
Now Hamburger Magazine notes that the shoot was inspired by 3 particularly amazing movies:
(1) Call me by Your Name. Adapted from Andre Aciman’s novel, it stars Timothee Chalamet and Arnie Hammer, directed by Luca Guadagnino;
(2) My Own Private Idaho, starring the late River Phoenix and Keanu Reeves. Of course, from filmmaker Gus van Sant;
(3) Romeo + Juliet, featuring a young Leo DiCaprio and Claire Danes.
The first 2 films are – of course – gay-themed, while the last was a romantic hetero pairing.
The mag was promoting He’s Coming to Me – the TV series that aired the 7th March 2019:
And here’s another teaser!